Fireworks New Years Day Mustardy Beef Stew
2 lbs of chuck steak chopped into stew pieces
1 lbs baby carrots
½ cup of Worcestershire sauce
2 heaped teaspoons of wholegrain mustard
1 Fireworks Steakhouse Butter Burst
- Preheat the oven to 325ºF
- You will want to place a large casserole pan in the oven and heat a large non-stick frying pan on high heat.
- Next, toss the beef chunks with a generous amount of black pepper and a pinch of sea salt, then sear the chunks in the frying pan for about 6 minutes with the Fireworks Steakhouse Butter Burst.
- Meanwhile, place the carrots into the casserole pan with 1 tablespoon of olive oil.
- Peel and quarter the onions and break them apart into petals straight into the pan, stirring regularly.
- When the meat is nicely colored, tip it into the casserole pan, then stir in the Worcestershire sauce and mustard, and cover with 3 1/4th cups of boiling kettle water.
- Then cover and cook in the oven for 4 hours or until the beef is meltingly tender. Loosen with a splash of water if needed. Taste, season to perfection, and serve.