Fireworks Steakhouse Jerk Grilled Chicken with Mango Salsa
Most people who eat meat like grilled chicken, am I right? This was a super easy grill night meal that was ridiculously tasty and good with a side of couscous and roasted broccoli. We used boneless chicken breasts but would be great on bone-in as well. And this marinade would be delicious on other meats as well. We chose to go with the steakhouse butter for this pairing because of the piquant flavorings of paprika, cayenne, and Worcestershire sauce. I am thrilled to learn that Fireworks Steakhouse butter can work well as a base for jerk-style flavoring...So through caution to the wind! Try this easy recipe for your next grill night!
- 2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic, minced or grated
- 3 tablespoons fresh thyme leaves
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper, more or less to taste
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon all-spice
- 1 lime juiced and zested
- kosher salt and black pepper
- 1 Fireworks Steakhouse Butter burst, melted
- 1 container of Mango salsa
1. In a gallon-size ziplock bag, combine the chicken, olive oil, melted butter, garlic, thyme, spices, lime zest, lime juice, and 1/2 tsp salt 1/4 tsp pepper.
2. Marinate for a minimum of 10 minutes or for the best flavor leave the chicken overnight in the fridge.
3. Set your grill to medium-high heat.
4. Grill the chicken for 5-8 minutes per side.
5. Serve the chicken topped with mango salsa.