Fireworks Steakhouse Butter Sheet Pan Diner Breakfast Bake
When you are cooking for a family and you've got a ton of other stuff to do, sheet pan meals are so easy and delicious that you can't help but turn to them for every meal time! This recipe has a lot going for it especially if you need to feed a lot of people. It scales really well. I think it is a great camping meal, with the wholesome ingredients, you'd find in a roadside diner.
- 1 (20-ounce) package refrigerated hash brown potatoes
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 Fireworks Steakhouse Butter Bursts
- 12 slices bacon
- 6 large eggs
- 3 tablespoons freshly grated Parmesan
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh chives
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Lightly oil a baking sheet or coat with nonstick spray.
- Place hashbrowns in a single layer onto the prepared baking sheet. Stir in a melted Fireworks Steakhouse Butter Burst, olive oil, thyme, basil, oregano and garlic powder and gently toss to combine; season with salt and pepper, to taste. Sprinkle with cheese.
- Place into oven and bake until the edges begin to brown, about 20-25 minutes.
- Remove from oven and create 6 wells. Add bacon slices and eggs, gently cracking the eggs throughout and keeping the yolk intact.
- Sprinkle eggs with Parmesan; season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Place into oven and bake until the egg whites have set and bacon is cooked through, an additional 10-12 minutes.
- Serve immediately, garnished with chives, if desired.
Sizzle. Spread. Boom.