Fireworks Steakhouse Butter Sheet Pan Breakfast Bake
Are you ready to kickstart your day with a breakfast that checks all the boxes? Look no further, because we've got the ultimate morning delight for you, the Fireworks Steakhouse Butter Sheet Pan Breakfast Bake!
First and foremost, let's talk about health. This breakfast is an absolute champion in the nutrition department. Packed with wholesome goodness, it's a hearty and balanced meal that'll fuel your body and keep you energized throughout the day. With quality ingredients and the magic touch of Fireworks Steakhouse Butter, you can rest assured that you're starting your day on the right foot.
But wait, it gets even better! This breakfast bake is a hit with the little ones too. You know how challenging it can be to find meals that please the entire family. Well, with this masterpiece, you'll be met with happy faces and empty plates. The kids will love the flavors, and you'll love seeing them enjoy something that's good for them.
- 6-8 eggs
- 1 lb asparagus, woody ends trimmed
- 1 lb campari tomatoes (can also use halved cherry tomatoes)
- 8 ounces whole, baby bella mushrooms, stems removed
- 5-6 slices bacon, halved to make 10-12 smaller slices
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 Fireworks Steakhouse Butter Burst
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Fresh chives, thinly sliced, for garnish
- Avocado slices, for garnish
- Preheat the oven to 400°F and prepare a baking pan by greasing it with nonstick spray.
- Combine mushrooms, olive oil, garlic powder, and a pinch of salt and pepper on the tray. Spread them out evenly, then arrange slices of bacon around the mushrooms.
- Bake the mixture for about 10 minutes until the mushrooms and bacon release their juices and the bacon starts to crisp.
- Carefully take the pan out of the oven (be cautious, as there will be a lot of juices!). Add the asparagus and tomatoes to the pan and gently stir them in the flavorful juices.
- Next, make 6-8 wells in the mixture for the eggs. Crack one egg into each well, and then drizzle the Melted Fireworks Steakhouse Butter Burst over the entire sheet pan.
- Return the pan to the oven and bake for an additional 13-15 minutes until the eggs are cooked to your liking and the asparagus is tender.
- Once ready, remove the pan from the oven and sprinkle fresh avocado, chives, and a dash of salt and pepper to taste over the top.
- Serve immediately, and enjoy this delectable and wholesome breakfast right from the oven to your plate!