Fireworks Honey Lavender Sea Salt Pear Tart
It's pear season around here! We love cooking with them especially when the days are cool and daylight is waning. The cozy scent of pear means holidays are coming into our house. This recipe is so much fun to eat and share with your loved ones. Plus, the house smells divine when it's baking. sizzle. spread. boom.
- 2 pre-made rectangle puff pastry sheets
- 4 ripe pears small or medium
- 8 tsp brown sugar
- 1 Honey Lavender Sea Salt Butter Burst
- 1 tsp coarse sea salt
- First, preheat oven to 375, and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Next roll out puff pastry. Make sure to dust your work surface with a little flour and lay out pastry rectangle. Divide rectangular-shaped puff pastry into 4 small rectangles. With a sharp knife, cut an “L” into 2 opposing corners of your frame. You will want to pick up the cut corners of the pastry, cross them over each other (one over, one under) and lay them flat creating a frame around your inner rectangle.
- Next, peel the pears and split them in half lengthwise and core.
- Next place them inside the pastry frame you created and slice about 1/4".
- Then melt Honey Lavender Sea Salt Butter Burst and paint both the pastry and the sliced pear.
- Then sprinkle a teaspoon of brown sugar on each tart, then add a pinch of sea salt on top.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 30 minutes or until the pears are soft and pastry is golden.