Fireworks Ginger Miso Butter Sheet Pan Broiled Salmon
This easy sheet pan meal is a true culinary genius that will definitely turnn heads and have people asking for more. All it is is, simple salmon fillets, seasoned and marinated in a mouthwatering blend of garlic, shallot, lime juice, honey, and our secret weapon the cult favorite Fireworks Ginger Miso Butter Burst, melted into a creamy sauce.
In a matter of minutes, you'll have a restaurant-style meal that's both impressive and mouth-wateringly delicious. To serve, all you need to do is nestle it on a bed of charred broccolini for a great combination of tastes and textures. Sizzle. Spread. Boom.
- 3 garlic cloves, roughly chopped
- 1 shallot, finely diced
- 3 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 Fireworks Ginger Miso Butter Burst
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 ½ tablespoons olive oil
- 4 (8-ounce) skin-on center-cut salmon fillets
- Kosher salt and freshly cracked black pepper
- 1 bunch broccolini, sliced lengthwise to make them extra thin
- 4 scallions, thinly sliced
- To begin, preheat your broiler to get it ready for the cooking process.
- To create a delightful marinade by whisking together garlic, shallot, lime juice, honey, 1 tablespoon of olive oil, and the luscious melted Fireworks Ginger Miso Butter Burst in a small bowl.
- Next, generously season the salmon fillets with salt and pepper. Place them in a zip-top plastic bag and pour in half of the prepared marinade. Seal the bag tightly, removing any excess air, and let the salmon marinate for 30-60 minutes. Remember to set aside the remaining marinade for later use.
- Meanwhile, prepare the broccolini by tossing it with the remaining olive oil on a small baking sheet. Slide the sheet into the oven and broil the broccolini until it acquires a delightful light char, which should take about 5 minutes.
- Once the marinating time is up, remove the salmon from the marinade and gently place it on top of the charred broccolini. Now, spoon half of the reserved marinade over the salmon, ensuring that it's evenly coated. Return the sheet to the broiler and let the salmon char around the edges for approximately 6 minutes.
- With the rich flavors infused, drizzle the rest of the marinade over the top and sprinkle the sliced scallions on the dish. Broil for an additional 2 minutes, until the salmon reaches a delicious char and is cooked to a perfect medium at its thickest part.
- Allow the dish to rest for a few minutes to allow for any residual cooking. Now, it's time to savor the sensational burst of flavors from the Fireworks Ginger Miso Butter! Serve up this delightful creation and enjoy every mouthwatering bite.