Fireworks Garlic Butter Pork Chops
I think we can all agree, grilling season is just the best. You get to cook and mostly eat outside, making the whole meal time that much better. Fresh air, sounds of summer and the smell of grilled food...If you're like us, you don't have as much cleanup. We choose easy grilling menus and recipes to reduce active cooking and cleaning time. This recipe from Jamie Oliver is just such a recipe. If you eat pork, these chops could not be more simple to grill. You can choose bone-in or not. I prefer bone-in as they don't get quite as dry. However we photographed bonless here. If you are looking for a simple summer grill staple, look no further than this recipe. We served couscous and broccoli on the side. It was great!
- 4 thick boneless pork chops
- 1 Fireworks Garlic Butter Burst
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Set grill to medium-high heat.
- Melt the Firework Garlic Butter Burst and slather the pork chops thoroughly with butter.
- Season with salt and pepper
- Place pork chops on grill for 4 minutes per side.
- Serve hot with assorted sides.