Fireworks Basil Pesto Sheet Pan Hash
Hey there, fellow parents on a mission to conquer the back-to-school chaos! I've got some good news for you. This is a game-changing recipe that'll make your life so much easier and your family's tummies super happy. Get ready to fall in love with Fireworks Basil Pesto Sheet Pan Hash. As parents, we're superheroes juggling a gazillion things, from school drop-offs to homework help and everything in between. That's why I'm always on the lookout for easy, no-fuss meals that still pack a punch in the nutrition department. And let me tell you, this recipe is a winner!
- 1 lb brussels sprouts halved or quartered, depending on size
- 8 oz white mushrooms halved or quartered, depending on size
- 1/2 large onion diced (or 1 small onion)
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 8 slices bacon cut into pieces
- 6 large eggs
- 1 Fireworks Basil Pesto Butter Burst
- Sea salt and pepper to taste
- Crushed red pepper optional
- Preheat your oven to 425 degrees F. Arrange Brussels sprouts and mushrooms on a sheet pan in a single layer, drizzle with the melted Fireworks Basil Pesto Butter Burst and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Sprinkle onions over the top, then arrange bacon pieces evenly over veggies.
- Roast in the preheated oven for 15 mins, then sprinkle with the garlic and gently stir. Roast another 10 mins or until bacon is crisp and veggies soft, then remove from oven.
- Make small spaces in the hash for each egg, crack one at a time gently into a space, careful not to “break” the yolk (although if it breaks, it’s still fine!). Sprinkle everything bagel seasoning and crushed red pepper over eggs, bacon, and veggies as desired.
- Return sheet pan to oven and bake another 5-10 mins or until eggs are cooked to preference. For me this was 7 mins for firm whites and soft yolks. Remove from oven and serve immediately. Enjoy!