- 1 refrigerated pie crust
- 6 large eggs
- 1 Fireworks Basil Pesto Butter Burst
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup cooked bacon chopped
- 1/2 cup shredded cheese
- 1/2 cup of roasted red peppers
3 tablespoons green onions
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Unroll pie crust and press into a 9" pie plate, crimping the top edges if desired.
- In a large bowl, whisk together eggs, milk, cheese, bacon, green onions, and peppers.
- Pour the egg mixture into the pie pan.
- •Bake for 35-40 minutes until the center is completely set.
- Let cool for 5-10 minutes before slicing and serving. Then bon appétit
Back to Fireworks Recipes