Fireworks Chipotle Tomato Butter Sheet Pan Chicken Fajitas
Hey hey! Fellow taco enthusiasts: If your household embraces Taco Tuesday like it's a sacred ritual, then you know the struggle of setting up the perfect taco board with all the fixings. Don't get me wrong, we adore Taco Tuesday, but sometimes the preparation can take away the magic from our beloved tradition. That's where Fireworks Chipotle Tomato Sheet Pan Chicken Fajitas come to the rescue, and let me tell you, it's become the ultimate family go-to!
- 1/4 cup taco seasoning
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 lime, juiced
- 2 lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into thin slices
- 1 red onion, sliced thin
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced thin
- 1 yellow bell pepper, sliced thin
- 1 green bell pepper, sliced thin
- small flour tortillas
- 1 Fireworks Chipotle Tomato Butter Burst
- avocado, optional
- cilantro, optional
- salsa or hot sauce, optional
- Preheat your oven to 375° F.
- In a spacious mixing bowl, prepare a marinade by combining the taco seasoning, olive oil, one melted Fireworks Chipotle Tomato Butter Burst, and a dash of lime juice.
- Combine the chicken, red onion, and bell peppers with the marinade, ensuring they are well coated. If you have the time, cover and let it marinate for an hour to enhance the flavors. If time is limited, you can proceed to bake immediately.
- Spread the marinated chicken and vegetable mixture evenly onto a baking sheet with raised edges. Bake for 15-20 minutes or until the chicken is thoroughly cooked. For a slight char on the meat and veggies, broil for an additional 3 minutes.
- To serve, offer warm tortillas, along with salsa, guacamole, avocado, sour cream, and fresh cilantro as accompaniments. sizzle. spread. boom